Franchise and Affiliate Opportunities
Welcome to U-Drive Car Rental, Canada’s premier car rental option. Over the years, we have established a reputation of simply being the #1 choice for the car rental industry in Canada. We have since become a Multi-Award winning company, earning the Consumer Choice Award for 11 years and Top Choice Award for business excellence.
If you are looking to start your own business, an excellent way to minimize risk while increasing the odds of succeeding, is to consider opening a U-Drive Car Rental franchise.
- Spend less time getting started. The difference between starting a car rental franchise business compared with starting a business on your own is that the franchisor steps in to help you expedite the start-up phase by providing you with a plan and helping you make crucial decisions such as site location, hiring new staff members, and promoting the grand opening. The franchisor has a vested interest in seeing your business succeed, and will draw upon past experiences in starting other operations to help get your business off the ground.
- Benefit from Multi-Location brand recognition. Some of the most significant benefits of owning a franchise business are brand awareness and Multi-Location advertising power. By joining an emerging franchise that is reputable and respected, you don’t have to spend as much time educating your target market on what your company is all about. In addition to launching national advertising campaigns, franchisors help you establish an effective marketing plan and provide advertising materials to help make your company a success.
- Reduce your risk as a business owner. When you make the choice to start a franchise business, you are essentially buying into a proven business model. Although there is still risk associated in starting any business, franchise organizations have a proven track record of success and offer experience, expertise, and resources that help support the growth of your business and minimize costly mistakes. Rather than you guessing at the most effective way to build your business, a franchisor provides you with a proven system on how to achieve success.
- Lower costs with group purchasing power. As a franchisee, you will have the ability to reduce your costs by using collective buying power of vehicles and services needed to run the business. This also helps reduce the time spent searching for reliable vendors, since the franchisor has already used them in other operations.
- Ongoing business support. Many new business owners underestimate the number of issues they will face on a day-to-day basis, which is why it is helpful to be part of a franchise organization that provides guidance and comprehensive training, allowing your business to grow and prosper. As a franchise owner, you receive ongoing assistance with customer satisfaction, new technology, marketing initiatives, hiring, managing personnel, and the profitability of your business.
For more information please contact us and a member of our franchise team will get back to you shortly.